Executive, Visual Content
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist in the creation and production of multimedia (image and video capture and editing, online visual design) content.
- Contribute in the development and maintenance of various editorial calendars.
- Drive video projects with stakeholders from pre-production to the post-production process to achieve interesting video content whilst maintaining brand integrity.
- Take ownership for pre-production, shooting, editing and assisting in production and post-production, editing from scratch, relying on creative instincts and industry best-practices.
- Help to sustain and guide creative process, assists in developing storyboards and mood boards for various shoots. Source materials including stock imagery, photos, video clips and audio sources and determine what equipment is necessary and obtains equipment for the specific shoot.
- A natural story teller with a passion for creating content that is inspiring, clear, beautiful, and contemporary.
- Work closely and collaborate with internal stakeholders such as the Branding, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team to deliver high-quality, scalable, brand compliant content.
- Ad-hoc duties include – Support in Digital Tech and Media Wrangling for large scale photo & video shoot.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Able to multi-task and handle different projects simultaneously.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess willingness for self-improvement.
- Production experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of camera equipment and effectiveness.