Executive, Undergraduate Matters (18-month contract), Office of the Provost
The Executive, Undergraduate Programmes will support the education team, in particular Vice Provost (Undergraduate Matters), Director (Education Strategy) and Assistant Director (Undergraduate Matters), in projects relating to undergraduate offerings.
- Compile and analyse data to identify patterns and trends in data sets to inform undergraduate strategic initiatives.
- Conduct environmental scans and/or literature reviews to inform decision making on strategic projects.
- Provide administrative support in stakeholder engagement, such as organisation of focus group discussions, surveys and interviews to drive development of strategic initiatives. The support may include administrative work such as attendance/response management and financial claims.
- Assist with data compilation and preparation to support reporting and responses to ad-hoc information requests.
- Monitor timelines and milestones for various projects and programme reviews.
- Develop and maintain an online records repository for undergraduate matters.
- Assist in other ad-hoc admin duties.
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably with experience in research, statistics, or data science courses.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possesses a service mindset.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint. Knowledge in statistical software will be an advantage.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University