Executive (Training/Learning Operations & Administration)
Our client (the employer), ODE Consulting, specializes in helping businesses grow by adapting and embracing agility through Training/Learning, Coaching and Consulting solutions. Based in Singapore, it has offices in China and India, in addition to operating a Global Partner Network. (ODE stands for Organizational Development Excellence.)
Reporting to the Operations Team Lead, the appointee will undertake tasks to ensure the smooth running of training/learning programs, including scheduling and logistics. In addition, there is the opportunity to support consulting initiatives and projects.
- Schedule training programs (both face-to-face & virtual) and be the liaison for the trainers/ consultants who facilitate them.
- Provide logistical support in such areas as training venue booking, ordering of refreshments, preparation of participant lists, making travel arrangements for trainers/trainees from overseas, and training site preparation & equipment set-up.
- Assist trainers in such matters as collation & coordination of training materials, case studies, and assessment tools.
- Coordinate course evaluation exercises and analyse the results for sharing with client organizations and training consultants.
- Liaise, negotiate and build relationships with vendors such as hotels, printers, stationery suppliers, etc.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders in the company to ensure that the training programs are efficiently run and well received by participants.
- Ensure work schedules are promptly updated for easy reference by the Sales and Administration departments for client billing purposes.
- Assist in the preparation of learning materials and in managing multi-media items in course materials, e.g. pictures, videos.
- Support other consultancy projects (e.g. those relating to teambuilding, strategic planning, etc.).
- Diploma from a reputable institute of higher learning, with at least one year of working experience in training/program administration. New graduates with a passion for adding value to the hiring entity and its clients are also welcome to apply.
- Well versed in MS Office suite of applications.
- Experience in organizing, planning or project management will be advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability, i.e. open to changes to assignments and priorities.
- Exposure to or interest in creating videos using Movie Maker.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd