Executive, System Applications
PacificLight Power Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 25-Jun-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Participate in new systems implementation, and maintain and support existing applications to align systems with business objectives, and to ensure deliverables are within scope, budget and schedule.
- Responsible for user support and troubleshooting for one or more system applications.
- Assist current or potential application users in identifying and describing problems or opportunities that might be addressed either:
a) By implementing a new (automated or manual) system, or
b) By changing an existing application system
- Provide back-up support for other applications and other members of the department.
- Preferably Degree or higher in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or equivalent qualifications.
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Knowledge and experience of MS Dynamic AX, or, data warehouse, Business Intelligence and reporting services would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate project management skills, goal-oriented, and possesses strong delivery/milestone focus.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently or in teams, and the ability to adapt to dynamic working environments.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, good collaborative team spirit, and a can-do attitude.
- Experience with infrastructure and database administration will be advantageous.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in an multiple sites environment
- 5-day work week.
- Workplace rotation at JTC Summit (near Jurong East MRT) & Jurong Island
- Company transport provided at Jurong East to/from Jurong Island
PacificLight Power Pte Ltd