Executive, Staffing - Singapore Sports Hub
SPORTSHUB PTE LTD| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaise with various vendors to fulfill the manpower requirements for event days
- Support with conducting interviews and assessments for part time staff to ensure quality staff are recruited
- Assisting with the development, implementation and continually working to improve staffing operations, processes and procedures
- Assisting with the development, implementation and supporting the delivery of appropriate training programs for both part time and full time staff
- Organize and conduct customer service skills and job specific training for part time staff every quarter
- Support with the development and implementation of engagement activities for part time staff
- Recruit, train and assist with regular Internships
- Assist with the development of event staffing plans in conjunction with venue and event managers
- Be a first point of contact for all frontline event day staff, handling issues and managing their welfare to ensure a contented workforce
- Ensure that all events are fully staffed according to the Single Event Plan, with an appropriate overbook as required
- Develop and administer communication tools, including social media and newsletters to engage the part time staff
- Support the event day sign in processes and associated staffing operations at all venues
- Take ownership of all event and operational provisions of uniforms, meals and welfare for all venues
- Assist with the management of multiple stakeholders, including, but not limited to, contractors, suppliers and internal partners
- Communicate effectively with venues and events managers to ensure synergies are created between staffing administration and event operations
- Assist with the completion of post event time and attendance reconciliation within a 3 day timeframe to allow for event settlement
- Support the Staffing team to ensure Global Spectrum (GS) and SportsHub Pte Ltd (SHPL) meet all contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to venue operations.
- Assist with the development and continually improve all necessary event planning and operations resources, literature, guidelines and reports
- Always treat the safety of staff, athletes, artistes, officials, spectators and public as the highest priority
- Ensure the team delivers exceptional and consistent level’s of service, customer care and customer satisfaction in line with KPIs
- Ensure all human resource, Health and Safety and operational policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Where possible, assist with the development of an innovative and evolving approach to operations of the venues, whilst focusing on attention to detail
- All other reasonable and related tasks and responsibilities as requested by senior management
- Minimally Singapore diploma from any field of studies. Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in recruiting and staffing preferred but not essential, with proven success in working with a large pool of staff with flexible hours and complex rostering requirements.
Essential Job Functions, Personal Characteristics, Competencies and Behaviours:
- Previous large scale events management experience is considered an advantage.
- A can-do attitude with focus on achieving results.
- Ability to apply conflict resolution and problem-solving skills in a diverse environment.
- Is a proactive team player/leader and prepared to support the endeavors of the wider collective.
- Thinks laterally, sources creative solutions in the face of unique challenges in a high paced, dynamic and fast moving environment.
- Ability to express ideas clearly through both oral and written communication with strong attention to details.
- Working hours are either 8:30AM to 6:00PM or 9:00AM to 6:30PM, Monday to Friday. Unique morning/evening and weekend hours will be required at various times.
SPORTSHUB PTE LTD