Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop and maintain SEO strategic roadmap. Communicate optimization opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization
- Perform ongoing technical SEO audits, backlink analysis, content analysis and opportunity identification
- Oversee the research of best practices, popular keywords, and other useful metrics, and eventually analysis, modification and adoption
- Strategize and collaborate editorial/content teams on content creation, SEO optimization, linking and distribution
- Analyze trends of searches to understand market movements and power teams with insights on business terms useful to capitalize on
- Leading and training the ecommerce team on new strategies and future algorithms with educating other teams as well on the functional importance.
- Conduct internal planning meetings and lead the development of A/B & multivariate testing road maps that will lift conversion rates
- Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to websites.
- Analyze results and identify successes, failures, and trends, and effectively communicate these findings to stakeholders
- Create high-quality, comprehensive deliverables such as project strategy decks, creative briefs, and weekly/monthly reports
- Troubleshoot and spot existing issues with optimization test set-ups and present through the production of high quality documentation
- Demonstrate a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments, and factor these into your day to day work.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, hands-on SEO & CRO experience.
- BA/BS in business management, computer science or applicable discipline
- Analytical and metric driven, with experience in working in highly competitive markets across geographies and should be able to demonstrate a clear and proven SEO process with many years of learning as well as forward planning in tandem with developments in ecosystem
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors, semantics, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA360, Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, MOZ, BrightEdge, VWO, Dynamic yield
- Able to conduct content generation projects - such as blogging, social media marketing, etc.
- A content marketing expert to guide the team in building great content marketing links and improve the value of overall domain
- Strong network with the SEO community in Asia is a plus.
- Experience in working with large scale / ecommerce sites
- Knowledge on multi-lingual website optimization would be an advantage.
- Has a solid knowledge of search engine spider, crawl and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, status code errors fix.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypothesis for constant and fast iteration testing.