EXECUTIVE/SENIOR EXECUTIVE (QUALITY, PLANNING & GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT) 2-Year Contract
Reporting to the Director, Division of Quality, Planning and Global Engagement, and the Managers, you will provide administrative support for strategic planning and quality assurance, as well as academic policy and global engagement.
You responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in engagement with partner institutions, including validation processes, planning and coordinating visits to, and reciprocal visits from, foreign institutions.
- Facilitate incoming and outgoing student exchanges.
- Support the operations, planning and reviewing of the College’s academic policies and processes to improve curriculum delivery and academic outcomes.
- Perform secretariat duties in the various academic committees.
- Assist in preparing for the College’s external reviews and liaise with Divisions/Faculties on all necessary documentation and required follow-up where appropriate.
- Maintain the College’s Knowledge Hub which consolidates information assets to facilitate continuous learning and improvement.
- Collate and analyse data, and prepare reports to aid decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university, preferably in the field of business, data analytics, statistics or mathematics with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Candidates without relevant experience are welcome to apply and will be considered for an Executive appointment.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, organisational excellence or quality assurance in a tertiary education environment will be an advantage.
- Ability to perform simple coding to collect and analyse data for management reporting.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Meticulous and able to multitask.
- Ability to work well independently, and when required, as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Good customer service skills.
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture and the development of young people through education.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service.
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary before closing date 15 February 2021 or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope) to:
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
More information on the College can be found at www.lasalle.edu.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LASALLE College of the Arts