Executive/Senior Executive, Property Maintenance
- Responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of all the associated assets and properties of Board’s temples
- Recommend improvements and additional upgrading/maintenance work to ensure that all facilities are functioning properly and safely
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and inspection requirements e.g. electrical equipment, mechanical systems
- Possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- IT savvy with excellent written and communication skills
- A team player
Interested applicants should email their detailed resume in MS WORD/PDF format with a recent photo, stating your availability, current and expected salaries to via CLICK 'APPLY NOW' Button
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2019.
(Only Singaporeans need to apply).
We thank all the applicants for their interest. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
HINDU ENDOWMENTS BOARD (HEB)