Executive/ Senior Executive for Community Programmes
We are looking for self-directed, dynamic and outgoing individuals to conduct Scout programmes at grassroots level. You will be directly involved with programme preparations and delivery, development of resources and coaching/mentoring volunteers to effectively manage and conduct the Scouting Programme.
Your role also requires you to liaise with relevant authorities in schools and community partners for opportunities to the engage the youths under your charge and promote the Scouting Programme. You will also plan and implement programmes and camps for youths to develop their skills and character.
As part of a team, you will be representing SSA at meetings with our external partners and government agencies. You will also be working closely with other departments in the Association by providing consultation and recommendations on grassroots’ needs and expectations.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about planning and conducting programmes for young children and youth.
- Cares about the values development of our young.
- Enjoys the outdoors and outdoor activities; such as camping, hiking, cycling, etc.
- Preferably has at least several years of experience in managing youth programmes and groups such as Scout programme and units, or its equivalent.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills and is a team player.
- Has Certification in the area of youth work, training, counselling, programme development or Wood Badge or its equivalent will be advantageous.
- Has a diploma or degree in any discipline, qualifications in Outdoor Education or Social Work an advantage.
Please submit your CV stating current and expected salary to the Manager for HR at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Employment Type: 2 years renewable contract.
The Singapore Scout Association