Executive/Senior Executive, Finance and Admin (6-mth contract), SMU Academy
- Program Billing.
- Check on a daily basis that credits are applied accurately; ensure proper billing.
- Ensure all manual billing are accounted for.
- Update Pillar Finance Records on all programs billed; proper filing of invoices.
- Investigate and resolve billing issues.
- Any ad-hoc projects such as CABS (Centralised Admin Billing System) enhancements.
- Process all cheques, credit card form payments and ensure receipts are updated with Office of Finance.
- Update Pillar finance records, grant records on receipts/refunds/reimbursements; proper filing of records.
- Prepare monthly aging reports; liaise with respective partners and participants on outstanding invoices.
- Process manual refunds and reimbursements for cancellations and grants.
- Investigate and resolve receipts issues.
- Prepare reports such as revenue, program enrolment and other statutory reports.
- Any other ad-hoc reports as required
- Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experiences in education sector, Skillsfuture Subsidies, programme management will be advantageous.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Possess good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player. Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Familiar with report generating.
- IT savvy.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University