Executive / Senior Executive (Faculty and Research), LKCSB
- This position is for Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB)
- Appointment, Re-appointment, Promotion and Tenure Review
- Provide administrative and logistics support for all aspects of faculty review.
- Collate relevant documents and photocopy sufficient sets of dossiers for the various stages of internal review: REC, SEC, Deputy Dean and Dean, and for external reviewers.
- Assist in the delivery of dossiers to internal reviewers and arrange for courier of dossiers to external reviewers.
- Maintain records of all faculty review cases; external and internal reviewers.
- Faculty Appraisal
- Provide administrative and logistics support for the entire faculty appraisal process.
- Generate faculty's teaching evaluations.
- Collate all required documents and make sufficient sets of dossiers for the various stages of appraisal: ACE, Group, and Dean.
- Key logistical and operational support for appraisal meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of appraisal spreadsheets and Dean's feedback letters
- Support for Research and PhD programmes
- Provide operational and logistical support for research section - professorships and fellowships, grants and PhD programmes.
- Generate purchase orders for all Research and PhD programmes related cost-centres.
- Maintain visiting faculty directory on internet and intranet.
- Assist to arrange for accommodation and airport transfers for visitors.
- Faculty Recruitment
- Provide administrative and logistics support for faculty recruitment and campus visits.
- Update status, records and budgets of faculty recruitment and visits.
- Correspond with vendors on hotel and taxi booking.
- Generate purchase orders.
- Support for Faculty data and flies management
- Provide administrative and logistical support for files management - hard-copy & digital copies of all faculty related files and faculty data.
- Administer physical filing space across four locations: off-site in warehouse, storage in filing room, active files in Deputy Dean's office, and current files in F&R Unit filing cabinets.
- Assist to compile and collate faculty-related information for PGRRQ, accreditation, faculty meetings, and other management reports;
- Update faculty-related data on various datasets and quarterly reports.
- Other duties
- Assist Assistant Dean in school events eg. Admission interviews, Commencement, and Open House, and work on special projects as assigned.
- Diploma / Degree with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in confidential positions preferred.
- Matured with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Diligent and organised, with ability to work well under pressure.
- Analytical and meticulous with attention to important details.
- A good team player yet independent and with good initiatives.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University