Executive/Senior Executive, Donor Relations and Events
The Donor Relations and Events Executive/Senior Executive is a member of the Development and Partnerships team, which aims to enhance the financial resources of the Singapore Symphony Group.
The Executive will contribute to the work of stewarding patrons from philanthropic and corporate organisations, and individuals by supporting donor relations and working on events.
Patron and Sponsor Administration
- Implement Patron benefit programmes by arranging and tracking complimentary tickets
- Respond to Patron queries and requests in a timely manner
- Responsible for maintaining donor information in donor management system.
- Assist with donor communications such as Thank You letters and personalised concert invitations
- Assist in compiling reports such as quarterly reports of complimentary ticket utilisation
- Any other matters arising which would be essential in keeping sponsors, donors and potential clients delighted with the professionalism of the company
- Assist with fundraising events such as collating guest lists and seating arrangements
- Assist with donor stewardship events such as making catering arrangements with hotels and caterers
- Assist with Sponsorship obligations such as arranging talks and refreshments
- Assist to compile post event summaries
- Assist in any other development, promotional, or publicity events for the company
- Occasionally provide cover for colleagues during their absence
- You may be assigned to take on additional roles and responsibilities in the Department when required
- Minimum diploma or degree holder
- Minimum 2 years of administration, customer/guest relations or related work experience
- Excellent oral and written communications in English is essential
- Fluency in other widely used languages an advantage
- Experience in donor relations would be an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge/Experience of donor management software an advantage
- Must be meticulous and organised with a strong sense of pride in the quality of their work
- Able to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends when needed
- Must be a team-player
- Excellent people skills, able to interact with people from different backgrounds
- Interest and belief in the positive role of classical music and/or the performing arts, though not essential, would provide a source of self-motivation to the candidate
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter stating current and expected salaries.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 30 June 2019.
Singapore Symphony Group