Executive/ Senior Executive, Corporate Planning/ Strategy (Healthcare)
We are looking for Executive/ Senior Executive who specialised in Statergic planning or Corporate Planning to join the healthcare industry. Be part of this exciting and fulfilling journey.
- Prepares various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and progress reports to allow the senior management and Board to monitor progress in achieving our desired outcomes and objectives.
- Develop an understanding of the underlying initiatives and operations and the key reasons for the performance achieved.
- Review the KPIs and progress reports, to ensure they remain relevant and effective in guiding organisation to its objectives.
- Facilitates the development of organisation's workplan, including secretariat support for discussions and retreats
- Provide business partner support to divisions, to understand their work and help ensure alignment of the divisions’ work to organisation’s overall strategy map and objectives.
- Degree preferably in Business, Social Sciences or any related discipline
- Public or healthcare sector experience will be an advantage
- Candidates with lesser experience may still be consider for junior executive level
- Good communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working with numbers
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd