Executive / Senior Executive (1-year contract), SMU Academy
- esponsible for billing/invoicing/receipting of trainees and timely payment of honorarium and partner/vendor payments.
- Generate and keep track of the program/funding applications, claims, enrollment reports, assessment, feedback and attendance records and other documentation.
- Manage the administrative and logistical matters related to the smooth offering and execution of training programs (both online and offline) offered by the team.
- Provide program counseling and advice.
- Attend to enquiries, visitors, telephone calls and incoming and outgoing mails/emails.
- Responsible for general office administration.
- Assist in all audit matters.
- A-Levels / Diploma holder / Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Written and spoken).
- Excellent time, resource and project management skill with strong ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Good coordination and numeracy skills with the ability to engage both internal and external parties in the preparation and submission of funding applications, enrollment reports and documentation.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to work extended hours and on some weekends.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University