Executive - Security
1. Conduct routine inspections of the facility in order to maintain and update appropriate security programs.
2. Monitor compliance, performance and trends to ensure freight / logistics risks are identified and effectively controlled.
3. Assist in managing security agencies and guarding staffs, including audit, monitoring and improving of security performance at the relevant sites / offices.
4. Responsible for the maintenance and serviceability of the security system.
5. Assist in implementing and managing security and access control system.
6. Negotiate with security suppliers and contractors on security related quotations.
7. Assist in investigating freight loss and implement loss prevention plans.
8. Assist in resolving urgent cargo and personnel security incidents.
9. Monitor and provide advice to management and staffs on the loss prevention process.
10. Conduct security spot-checks on Schenker premises and ensure the security, protection of lives, properties and cargoes.
11. Provide assistance on the cargo surveys and claims handling.
12. Enforce company standards in relation to security procedures. Provide high level of assistance to all departments to achieve required security certifications like RCAR, TAPA and STP-Plus etc.
13. To provide security awareness trainings and make recommendations on security matters.
14. Other duties as and when assigned by HOD.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd