Executive Secretary (Supporting Deputy CEO) - Healthcare
- Serves as the primary point of contact, handling correspondence and phone calls.
- Manages an active calendar of appointments and meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures that the Deputy CEO’s schedule is followed.
- Manages projects, prepare presentation slides and reports when required.
- Plans agenda for the meetings, write minutes and tracks follow-up action items.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Deputy CEO Office and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Arranges travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for travel related meetings.
- Manage an effective electronic and paper filing system.
- Ensures departmental administrative needs are attended to promptly.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
Qualities and Skillsets You Possess:
- Min degree qualification in any courses
- At least 5 years of working experience, with at least 3 years of experience in supporting C-Suite members.
- Experience in healthcare / medical industry will be an advantage
Healthcare Industry (Hospital)
salary range: $3.5K to $5K
Interested candidates, pleaes forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd