Executive Secretary (MNC, WEST, Immediate)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial duties to Senior Managers
- Facilitate, prioritize and manage calendar/schedule to ensure that important and urgent matters are brought to attention.
- Schedule monthly management board meetings, coordinate the submission of discussion papers, write and distribute minutes of meeting, and follow-up on action items.
- Coordinate meeting and internal event logistics such as booking of meeting rooms, virtual conference rooms, food catering, etc.
- Provide travel support including booking of air tickets, hotels, visa applications, travel claims, transport arrangements, maintaining travel records, etc.
- Maintain office systems, electronic and paper records ensuring physical documents and information on company network are well organized and easily accessible.
- Act as a liaison between senior management and business managers to track and report status of various strategic projects.
- Prepare and edit executive presentation slides, proofread and edit documents or reports. Must be comfortable compiling data and working with numbers.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administrative duties as required
- Min Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Min 3-5 years of secretarial experience
- MNC exposure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd