SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: R1221389
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Country Managing Director
and SEAP Chief Operating Officer.
- Country Managing Director (solid line)
- SEAP Chief Operating Officer (dotted line)
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support.
- Schedule appointments, coordinate meetings, and book meeting venues.
- Manage, organize and maintain superiors’ calendars including appointments,
- meetings, and travel.
- Manage travel arrangements including air tickets and hotel accommodation for
- superior and overseas guests.
- Consolidate and submit various management reports.
- Manage all assigned vendors.
- Assist in PowerPoint presentations and other materials needed for meetings.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in any discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as a Secretary or Personal
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Independent, resourceful, fast and decisive
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact with all levels of management, suppliers, and clients
- Possess the highest quality standard all the time
- Good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd