Executive Secretary (for Top Management, Director - Healthcare MNC)
• Coordinate the diary, travel planning and appointment booking for Head of Singapore
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to Head of Singapore
• Hotel and transport booking for corporate visitors to/ from Singapore
• Provide support to Head of Singapore and department heads in staff resignation and recruitment
• Managing staff leave record and maintains a record of all HR related documents.
• Organise key events for the office including team building events and staff training
• Coordinate induction of new staff for Business Support matters (e.g. IT requirements, mobile phone/blackberry, charge card, medical insurance, other inclusions)
• Liaise with Corporate HR to inform and clarify local/regional laws and regulations that impact the recruitment and departure of staff
• Work closely with Corporate HR to ensure that all HR policies are complied with.
• Provide administrative support to team members for visa applications, renewals and cancellations and official letters
• Support Head of Singapore on performance and salary review processes
• Coordinate a leaver’s exit process including completion of exit checklist.
• Attend global HR / L&D conference calls and advise on new trends and policies for Singapore team members.
• Min. Diploma or Degree holder with 5 years working experience
• Private Secretarial Certificate with 5 years of experience
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Meticulous and able to handle numbers is a must
• Proficient in more than one language
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Location : Central
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Secretary/ Executive)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd