Executive Secretary (for Top Management, Director - Healthcare MNC)
- Coordinate the diary, travel planning and appointment booking for Head of Singapore
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Head of Singapore
- Hotel and transport booking for corporate visitors to/ from Singapore
- Provide support to Head of Singapore and department heads in staff resignation and recruitment
- Managing staff leave record and maintains a record of all HR related documents.
- Organise key events for the office including team building events and staff training
- Coordinate induction of new staff for Business Support matters (e.g. IT requirements, mobile phone/blackberry, Barclays charge card, medical insurance, other inclusions)
- Liaise with Corporate HR to inform and clarify local/regional laws and regulations that impact the recruitment and departure of staff
- Work closely with Corporate HR to ensure that all HR policies are complied with.
- Provide administrative support to team members for visa applications, renewals and cancellations and official letters
- Support Head of Singapore on performance and salary review processes
- Coordinate a leaver’s exit process including completion of exit checklist.
- Attend global HR / L&D conference calls and advise on new trends and policies for Singapore team members.
- Min. Diploma or Degree holder with 5 years working experience
- Private Secretarial Certificate with 5 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Meticulous and able to handle numbers is a must
- Proficient in more than one language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Location : Central
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Secretary/ Executive - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd