Executive Secretary (6 months, Immediate, WEST)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 7-Mar-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710 | EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Managing active calendars of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling relevant documents for meetings and travel.
- Conserve executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcome guests and customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produce and communicate relevant information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions as necessary.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures, systems, layouts, and equipment procurement and maintenance.
- Manage logistics for office moves, office cleaning arrangements and company events.
- Develop and maintain office budget for supplies and maintenance.
- Liaise with office landlords and other relevant stakeholders as appropriate regarding office and executives’ needs.
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 3 years of secretarial experience to Senior Managers
- Excellent scheduling and calendar management skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Visio)
- Fluent in Google Applications (Google Docs)
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills with all levels
- Basic office equipment maintenance
- Travel Management
- Tech Savvy
- Able to commit 6 months
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd