5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 14C7057|EA Personal Registration No: R1876489
- Maintain customer relations
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Understanding and solving issues
- Understand Sales Practice and meet sales targets and goals.
- stablish, develop and maintain professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Pro-actively present, promote and sell products / services / value to allocated customer accounts.
- Expedite the resolution of customer challenges and feedbacks to maximize satisfaction.
- Timely, comprehensively and accurately update Netsuite /CRM to ensure detailed records on customer activities.
- Min Diploma education, with min 5 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with experience working in a similar role and possess Excellent Customers-Serviced mindset & Follow-up skills are preferred.
- Ability to work and adapt in an international, fast pace and continuously changing environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Data analytical skills, ability to make structure in complex situations.
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Self- starter attitude, ability to work independently, a fast learner
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel (including Excel pivot tables) and PowerPoint
5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd