Executive, (Retail / Digital Sales & Marketing)
- Work with Sales Team to develop and implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develop, implement and manage social marketing and content strategy for branding awareness
- Participate in execution of marketing activities and sales management
- Manage products, content creation, sales and customer feedback across ecommerce platforms
- Responsible for interactions across all relevant social platforms and identify opportunities of engagement with the target audience
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance and digital communication
- Coordinate with vendors to design and develop marketing collaterals for online and offline use
- Attend to sales inquiries and provide professional customer support
- Work with retail partners to execute trade, commercial and in-store activities
- Perform any other ad hoc assignments assigned
- Min ‘O’ levels or higher with 1 to 2 years relevant work experience preferred
- Entry level applicants or fresh diploma holders are welcomed
- Competent in MS Office.
- Familiarity with Autocount and image editing software (e.g. Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator) is an added advantage
- Some type of social media skill set/marketing is required
- Resourceful and results driven
- Motivated individual and team player
- Able to multitask, work efficiently and detailed
- Demonstrates sense of initiative with the ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer-oriented mindset
- Able to abide by tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to start work within short notice/immediately would be preferred
- Transport provided from Pioneer MRT
- 5 days work from Monday – Friday (8.30am – 6.00pm)
Please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please include current and expected salary, notice period and reasons for leaving current or past employment (if any).
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Vance Chemicals Pte Ltd