Executive, Research (Healthcare / Central / Contract)
- Provides research and general administrative support
- Responsible for the upkeep/ tracking of comprehensive Research Database, whici includes information on new projects registered, monitoring of the study progress and research outcomes, funding status, ethics status.
- Tracking of the study progress/ outcomes / funding status, Ethics/ Regulatory Status, Awards / Presentations/ Publications, Internal and external grants, Adjunct Appointees and students trained
- Responsible for preparation/ compilation of research events, collaborator visit, including itinerary, facilitation of visit and reimbursement processes.
- Assist in secretarial duties to the management committee
- To manage and administer all Adjunct Appointments
- To be responsible I the management and administration of Research Accreditation system and tandem processes.
- To administer Pilot Grant and Overseas Funding Application
- Min. Degree in Life Sciences / Biomedical Sciences / Biotechnology or related fields
- Min. 3 - 4 years prior working experience in Research Administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to a 6 months contract
Interested candidates can send your full resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject: Exec, Research
or call 67363280 to look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd