Executive, Reinsurance and Actuarial Services Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Actuary #Reinsurance
This role is housed under the Finance Division and in particular the Actuary team of AIA Singapore. We have one of the biggest and most diverse Actuary operations with a large number of resources in this area that forms the backbone of AIA's products.
Support on customer service requests related to policy values/benefits and assist to enhance/develop excel calculations tools. Support on Reinsurance management functions and statistical reporting under the care of the RAS team.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
As part of the SGUnited Program requirements, your application must be made through MyCareersFuture website. Please use this link to put in your application - https://bit.ly/2E95d6v
• Support on customer service requests to Life Ops (POS/Customer Services) related to insurance policy values/benefits, Identify areas where processes can be streamlined further to improve efficiency and provide assistance to enhance/develop excel calculations tools for Life Ops to self-help.
• Prepare user requirement specification for system enhancement or liaison with stakeholder on any related service recovery works.
• Assist in reinsurance management and reporting/accounting.
• Assist in the preparation of assigned statistics reporting such as MAS, CPF, LIA, DOS, PSD, MOH reports.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned to support the actuarial department function
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented.
- Advanced MS Excel, SQL and basic Tableau skills
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skill
- Basic accounting concepts
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd