Executive, Quality Management
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Drive service excellence culture and inculcate service mindset among staff, contractors and call centre.
- Develop and implement quality management framework to improve quality in work processes and people.
- Plan and implement campaigns/initiatives to promote service excellence for call centre, contractors and NLT staff. Initiatives such as design of service excellence posters, communication emails to promote service excellence, conducting focus group to brainstorm and discuss service improvement initiatives.
- Review all customer complaints to identify service gaps and propose Corrective and Preventive Measures.
- Service performance measurement, benchmarking and Voice of Customer Reporting.
- Plan, implement and perform management reporting on service audit programme.
- Research on Service Quality Class (SQC)/SQA and other service excellence framework for best practice adoption.
- Participate and contribute to work process, business policy review, Business Continuity Plan.
- Strategize, plan and implement customer service training roadmap to bring up service level.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Possess at least diploma with at least 2 years of experience in customer service backend support, Quality Management or Organisation Excellence.
- Experience working in SQC/ISO certified organisations is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Passionate in customer service and possess charismas in motivating and inspiring stakeholders in achieving service excellence.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd