Executive QA (1 Year Contract)
Country Foods Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Jul-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- To effectively manage all quality and food safety control processes to be in compliance with Company’s standard, customers’ requirements and local statutory regulations.
- To coordinate the QA Master Sampling Program based on the overall Risk Assessment Master Plan.
- To recommend and drive continuous improvements through in-depth study of the entire supply chain processes.
- To keep up-to-date with customer audit standards and drive cross-functional teams to prepare and achieve the requirements.
- To support in the inspections for the manufacturing plant and track improvements.
- To manage the investigations for food safety incidents.
- To ensure Specification Sheet(s) for all Products are up to date.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.Degree in Food Science/ Microbiology/ Supply Chain or other relevant fields.
- Food industry experiences will be considered.
- Possess a high level of food safety awareness.
- Proactive, decisive, analytical and competent in report writing.
- Ability to multi task, handle stress in a fast-paced environment and meeting tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and contribute effectively as part of a team.
- Preferably bilingual (English/Mandarin) in both written and spoken. (Able to write and converse in English and Mandarin language to handle queries from English and Mandarin speaking counterparts in regards with the quality and food safety control processes matter.)
(1 year contract with the possibility of renewal/conversion into permanent based on work performance)
Country Foods Pte Ltd