This position is responsible for co-ordination and support in the purchasing activities for the company.
To support the purchasing of expenses materials or services for Parkway Pantai.
- Ensure effective purchasing and timely delivery of goods and services
- Timely generate and issuance of PO to vendors, from SAP and registrations of new vendors.
- Negotiate best pricing and terms and conditions with vendor.
- Handle request for quotations, claims and forecast, etc from vendor
- Assist in sourcing and planning with good coordination and follow-up skills.
- Manage purchase orders, liaise with warehouse on stock issues
- Manage inventory levels
- Assists departments in initiating requisitions and orders.
- Build and maintain good relationship with current and new vendors
- Achieve Yearly Cost Savings for own procurement portfolio
- Always meet Customer Service level
- Continuously improvement on Procurement Work processes
- Consistently meet Turn Around Time (TAT) on processing of SAP PO
Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate or Diploma in Supply Chain / Purchasing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Logistic/Supply Chain/Inventory Management or equivalent
- Meticulous with good organization, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage
- Good team-player and interpersonal skills.
- Medical equipment/consumables and tendering purchasing experiences is preferred.
- Proficient in office automation software such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word Processor and Microsoft Power Point