Executive, Property Management
SB Property Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Jan-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Liaise, monitor, supervise term contractor work and recommend for payment.
- Check, compile physical defects list
- Joint inspection during handing/taking over of unit to/from tenant/purchaser
- Joint inspection after reinstatement work by tenant
- Joint inspection with authorities in the Estate whenever necessary
- Supervise A & A work/Upgrading work/Asset Enhancement work
- Attend to Sale & Lease Management unit visit and show round when necessary
- Submit monthly report on term contractor’s performance, Estate issue & tenant feedback
- Assist Cluster Manager/ Executive in day to day operations
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Head of Department and/or Cluster Manager.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma, Advance Diploma in Building, Facility, Property Development/Estate Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field.
- Good communication skills and keen to learn.
- Self –driven, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
SB Property Services Pte Ltd