Executive, Projects and Clinical Support Unit (Clinical Operations)
The incumbent is responsible for the development and implementation of new clinical services for the organisation and support tracking of performance to ensure sustainability. This involves project management from conceptualisation, development of financial projections and coordination with multiple key stakeholders to develop work flows and outcome indicators, procurement and renovations (where applicable), actualise service commencement and regular reporting of outcomes.
The incumbent is responsible for the management of clinical contracts to ensure timely implementation of new contracts or renewal of existing contracts to ensure relevance and clarity of obligations.
The incumbent is involved in the data consolidation and reporting of corporate targets at both intra and inter-institutional platforms. This involves ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data preparation ahead of meetings.
Other duties include performing secretariat duties, overseeing operational workflows and assistance in process improvement activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of working experience (Business Development, Business Administration / Management or Project Management in Service industries preferred)
- Meticulous, analytical with good organisational and coordination skills.
- Possess good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to manage pressure well, exercise initiative and multi-task within a dynamic and fast-paced role.
- Result oriented, meticulous, customer-oriented with good coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Able to work well independently and as a team member.
Ren Ci Hospital