Executive / Project Engineer, Network Renewal (Systems)
Agency: Land Transport Authority
Job no.: 3000782
Work type: Permanent/Contract
You will be part of a team in managing the Contractors to design, modify, supply, install, test and commission the signalling systems for the enhancement and renewal of Existing Lines. You will be involved in the preparation of tender specifications and review of contractors’ submissions. You will assist in ensuring safe, reliable, cost effective, and quality signalling system, and managing of project risks and contract cashflows as well as issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ back-charges/ payments/ claims. You will co-ordinate with various parties, such as project teams, contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and appointed Railway Operators to ensure that the projects are well integrated and coordinated.
You may be assigned to work in a team on signalling systems where you will have an opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art driverless automatic train control system, automatic train protection and computer-based interlocking systems, or various integrated supervisory and control systems (ISCS) technologies such as server hardware, workstations hardware, main control system software, database management, training and simulator software. You are also required to support other teams in executing their projects.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects with relevant experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management
- Strong project management, decision making and leadership skills with proven track records
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works.
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience will be considered for senior positions
Please click here and search for the Job ID to apply for this position, thank you.
Land Transport Authority