Executive, Project Document Control Admin - HEALTHCARE, NORTH
- Workflow and Document Management, Project Management and Administrative support in the areas of Quality, Safety and other hospital initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Hospital Document Control Work:
- Maintain master list and track document submissions
- Review and validate documents to ensure readiness for licensing
- Govern hospital approved approve abbreviation list
- Curriculum development and revision
- Logistics preparation
- Conducting training and evaluation
- Hospital Scenarios, Table Top Exercise, Full Dress Rehearsal and Scripts:
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary stakeholders to develop, test and refine workflows required for WHC opening.
- Additionally, coordinate or organise relevant discussions and session to support the above.
- Project participation as the need arises.
- Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution with min 2 - 3 years of relevant healthcare experience
- Good Organisational, Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Meticulous, Proactive and Independent.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd