Executive Programme Admin- Up to $2700- AWS, VB
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- To provide admin and logistical support for existing and new programmes
- Oversees various programmes, seminars, conference and ad-hoc events
- Oversees course admin and logistics duties such as monitoring course take up and revenue/ expenses of programme
- Responsible for keeping accurate and proper records.
- Proper accrual of expenditures related to the programmes/events.
- Comply with college service standards and operations guidelines.
- Meet college and team KPIs. Provide timely publicity of course information, issuing of course placement letters, billing of participants and payment to trainers and vendors
- Prepare procurement documents, eg. Invitation to Quote.
- Work with other support units like Finance, AV, Admin and Estate and Customer Service to create a conducive learning environment for the participants Manage database system for alumni
- Monitor the quality of training programmes through programme evaluations and feedback
- Relevant working experience, preferably in an administrative role.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking
- Buona Vista
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977