Join Dream Forest Stories in building an exciting new web channel reporting on happenings in your neighbourhood, and talking about topics and people that matter to you, your family, and friends.
We are an award-winning production house known for our current affairs, lifestyle, and entertainment shows for television. We also run a web channel and are now recruiting 10 Citizen Journalists (CityJos) for our channel’s awesome expansion plans. Join us and make a mark on our media landscape! We will train and equip you to produce on-the-ground, fun and meaningful content for Singapore and overseas.
• Singaporean/ Permanent Resident
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Strong leadership and nurturing character
• Proficient in overall production skills
• Creative visually and able to write well
• Strong in coming up with new programme concepts
• Manage shows output and quality
• Able to keep a close eye on budget
What we offer:
• 5 days’ work week
• Competitive monthly salary with CPF contributions
• Annual leave, medical subsidies, and group medical insurance
Interested applicants are to submit their resume with a photograph by 9 May, 2021.
Please email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Dream Forest Stories Pte Ltd