Executive - Portfolio Management, Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #BusinessIntelligence #DataAnalytics #Projects #Actuary
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
The role is part of the portfolio management team supporting the Corporate Solutions Division and involves the preparation and reporting of management information, including sales and profitability management, developing Data Analytics using BI Tools and enhance management reporting capabilities including user testing and reinsurance management and administration.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Prepare management reports, ensuring accuracy and timely submission.
- Includes preparing regulatory and industry reports submitted to MAS / LIA.
Dashboards and Analytics
- Create and maintain Tableau dashboards that provide management information to support business monitoring, decision-making and business strategy.
Other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned, including ad-hoc projects related to data analytics, data enhancement and reinsurance management.
- Prepare and report management information, including sales and profitability management.
- Developing Data Analytics using Business Intelligence (BI) Tools and enhance management reporting capabilities including user testing.
- Reinsurance management and administration.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Education in Data Analytics / Actuarial Studies / Business / Accounting / Mathematics & Statistics.
- Intermediate to Advanced skill in working with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL or other programming languages.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools (e.g. Tableau, Quickview, Power BI) is an advantage.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in a career in actuarial science or data analytics in the insurance industry.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd