Executive, Policy Processing (General Insurance)
- Process application of insurance policies including processing of policy documentations
- Prepare renewal notices
- Ensure policy documents are processed accurately, checked and approved
- Compile data on insurance policy changes
- Change policy records to conform to insured party’s specifications.
- Verify the accuracy of insurance company records.
- Available immediately or within short notice
- At least GCE O Levels with 6 months of GI experience
- Keen interest in the Insurance sector (non-sales)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries, contact numbers to:
Attention: Brenda Chua Yong Qing (R1551295)
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd