Executive Personal Assistant
Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
Support Managing Director (MD) & General Manager (GM) on daily activities and appointments. Assist Administrator for workers related matter.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize MD’s schedule and co-ordinate his activities where required.
- Screening and drafting MD’s email.
- Preparing MD’s presentation / meeting materials
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks assigned by MD & GM
- Attend and prepare meeting minutes for internal circulation.
- Coordinate all workers administration matter between project personnel (Including work permit renewal work permit cancellation, new recruitment, worker’s training request – new and or training certificate expiry).
- Update / maintain – foreign workers work permit expiry / training records.
- To assist General Manager on any duties assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- A-Level or Diploma.
- Job holder without qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills:
- Good time management with the ability to prioritize works.
- Excellent in communicating, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as Personal Assistant to CEO / GM.
ISOTeam C&P Pte. Ltd.