Executive, Patient Relations (Healthcare Service Quality & Feedback) **PERM**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement and ensure smooth running of various standards and measurements to monitor customer satisfaction via patient focus groups, mystery audits, patient satisfaction survey etc.
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and execute service quality initiatives, development and delivery on the ground.
- Plan, organize and implement a comprehensive service quality campaign to create awareness and inculcate a culture of service excellence
- Monitor, coordinate communication and implementation of rewards and recognition programs and events, like regular service celebrations and annual Quality Day, to cultivate role models and motivate staff to provide quality service through various awards and incentives.
- Identify and review service gaps based on the feedback received and propose service initiatives and training programme for continuous improvements.
- Work closely with clinics to support their service quality drive.
- Provide secretariat support to the various Quality Council, Service Quality Steering Committee and other related committees and workgroups.
- Manage Feedback via feedback form, correspondence (email, letter or fax) and phone.
- Summarise and record patient feedback received phone into Feedback Management System (FMS).
- Record and/or scanned patient feedback received via correspondence (email, letter or fax) into FMS.
- Initiate and coordinate investigation with relevant clinics/department.
- Monitor and follow-up outstanding feedback issues, ensuring proper closure and reply are provided to feedback providers within the stipulated response time.
- Draft formal replies wherever necessary.
- Escalate overly challenging feedback to and discuss with Reporting Officer.
- Analyse statistic data and prepare Monthly Feedback Reports for Senior Management and other ad-hoc reports, as needed.
- Min Degree in any course
- Min 2-3 years experience in handling feedback/ clinical qualities, preferably in healthcare and government settings.
- Speak well and meticulous
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd