Executive, Patient / Quality Service Management - HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- You will be part of the Value Office team, where you will help to synergise the hospital's efforts to advance patient engagement, empowerment, and experience.
- Your responsibilities include the prompt resolution and closure of service-related feedback, guided by the organisation's service performance indicators. You will also facilitate and coordinate hospital-wide service committees and workgroups which focus on improving service levels and upholding the organisation's service culture.
- In addition, you will assist in creating and populating data dashboards of feedback indicators to track service satisfaction, feedback trends and patterns for system change initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, or a business-related discipline
- At least 2 years of working experience in marketing communications or service quality, preferably from the healthcare industry
- An excellent team player and effective communicator
- Creative, highly-motivated and results-oriented
- Excellent organizational, leadership and people management skills
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision amidst tight timelines
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd