Executive, Organisational Development & Projects
- Data Analytics (Scoreboarding / Dashboarding)
- Conduct in-depth analyses including data collection, data analyses, and synthesis of data to generate key insights in order to identify opportunities for improvement and drive multiple initiatives across teams to deliver value to various departments and organization overall
- Develop methods for information management, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Implement tracking mechanisms, data reports, and performance metrics to ensure team exercises strong independence to fulfil service delivery levels and meet timelines for overall efficiency of department
Change Management & Future Planning
- Assist to craft and design organizational development strategy to outline steps necessary to build organizational capability and measure progress. Major elements of the strategy will include suggested methodologies, tools and techniques; team engagement methods, group training and self-service learning; and metrics to gauge progress
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas, highlight these areas and propose viable solutions
- Assist to drive continuous systems and processes improvement and overall effectiveness of the organization through development of standardized processes and procedures
- Assist to drive a continuous improvement culture across the organization by synthesizing information and providing recommendations to leaders and departments on process improvement methodologies and sharing best practices for consistency in structure of documents, standards and deliverables
- Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Implementation
- Organisational wide Strategic Planning and Work Planning (assist to drive/track/implement process)
- Assist to ensure strategic direction is translated into actionable workplans
- Quality Assurance Framework (QAF)
- IT projects (where needed and appropriate for her growth)
- School Projects where needed (PCN review, etc)
- Codifying and quality audit all Pathlight core systems / processes for consistent implementation across all decentralised campuses
- Degree in any field
- Entry level, training will be provided
- Analytical, self-starter
- Strong organisational skills with strong eye for details
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment with people of various management levels
- Ability to be flexible and open to changing priorities and challenges
- Have the desire and passion to serve the special needs community
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
You may apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School