Executive, Operations (Medical Underwriting), Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Business #Operations
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
The role is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate medical underwriting decisions to members and partners and support system enhancements aligned with Corporate Solutions’ goals and vision.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Medical underwriting of non-medical and medical cases by using Underwriting Guidelines.
- Ensure accurate updates of underwriting status.
- Proper and accurate data entry in Excel / System.
- Preparation and despatch of underwriting documents or email notifications to clients.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, brokers and colleagues.
- Retrieval and filling of underwriting documents.
- Prepare underwriting document to be sent for scanning and conduct checking of document scanning result in system.
- Attend to the email enquires promptly.
- Prompt handling of emails.
- Any other projects assigned.
- Education Qualification Required: Diploma
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. Learn fast and adapt fast.
- Able to deliver with good quality.
- Take ownership of everything you work on. Able to work independently.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with intellectual curiosity.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd