Executive, Operations (Credit Life), Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Business #Operations
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
The role is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate issuance of policy documents, providing customer service to our clients in support of Corporate Solutions’ goals and vision.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Work with the Credit Life Team in preparing the policy renewal and new scheme/project.
- Prepare monthly billing for assigned portfolios and ensure the timely issuance.
- Prepare policy documents and bills issuance.
- Track and monitor the new applications and renewals for billing.
- Prepare and send renewal notices, annual statements, acknowledgment letters, reminder letters and termination letters to insured members.
- Process commission and GST payment to business partners (Banks).
- Create member records and update customers’ personal particulars in the system.
- Handle generic mailbox and attend to email enquiries promptly.
- Contact customers for policy related matters as and when required.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented.
- Willingness to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd