Executive, Operations and Administration (1-year contract), SMU Academy
- Assist in registrations of applicants received by Sales Team.
- Follow-up with applicants for incomplete registrations and/or missing documents.
- Provide support to the Billing Team for initial follow-up with payment notices for registration received prior to start of classes.
- Generate all course attendance lists for class records and security clearance where required.
- Support the Programme Management Team in the monthly generation and updating of the utilization reports required by Skillsfuture Singapore.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the Sales Team, Programme Management Team and the Billing Team to ensure participants’ registrations and required documents are properly uploaded and recorded in the CABS and SOBIREG systems.
- Support the overall administration and operations of SOBI Pillar’s courses conducted.
- Support the team in any ad-hoc matters pertaining to course operations.
- Diploma holder with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Team player and strong people skills.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Ability to handle confidential and personal information.
- Ability to work under tight timeline.
- Familiar and comfortable with administrative duties such as filing, printing, registration etc.
- Proficient in MS office and competent with general IT knowledge/skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University