Executive Nurse, Mammogram Service ( Office Hours, 5 Days )
1. Provide appropriate level of management for all activities in Breast Imaging Section of Radiology.
2. Partners with Regional Administration and systems managers to provide leadership and direction in the operation of the Mammography sections of the regional clinics.
3. Direct responsibility for the planning, scheduling, and procedural changes in Breast Imaging.
4. Provides consultative recommendations in the above areas for regional radiology services.
5. To ensure superior patient care and services.
6. Performs other job-related responsibilities as requested, to include but not limited to manage and implementation.
Diploma in Nursing
Min 1 year working experience
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
- EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
- Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd