Executive (MICE, CCM, Sustainability, Hotel and Spa)
Summary of Job Responsibilities
The Marketing Executive will join the Destination Marketing team which is responsible for driving new and repeat visits and revenue to MICE, CCM, Sustainability, Hotel and Spa. Beyond brand awareness and familiarity, the Destination Marketing team develops and executes highly targeted tactical campaign with clear deliverables and KPI.
The Marketing Executive will assist in developing and executing marketing campaigns by leveraging on 360 communication channels, in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive and contribute to incremental revenue, visitor traffic and raise brand awareness of the brand and property in respective markets.
The Marketing Executive in the Destination Marketing team will play a key supporting role in the development and implementation of marketing plans to promote Marina Bay Sands to drive awareness and meet Business Unit's KPls. This scope of work includes the following:
- Assist Marketing Manager in developing, executing and tracking B2B and B2C marketing programs and media strategies to support internal business units of MICE, CCM, Sustainability, Hotel & Banyan Tree Spa & Fitness Club
- Assist and implement end-to-end planning, execution and administration of all Sales & Trade events; including on-site branding, programming and vendors liaison to deliver the below,
- Client Appreciation Events
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication for CCM Tactical campaigns
- Annual March Wedding Showcase,
- Local Corporate Meetings Engagement x 2
- Tactical Initiatives (Lunar New Year, Dinner & Dance, Unique Venues)
- Develop and drive marketing plans to support Banyan Tree Spa to drive revenue goals through planned marketing initiatives and partnership collaboration
- Develop, collaborate and manage all on-property marketing collaterals to positively enhance the experiences of hotel guests and on-property guests
- Develop, create and implement effective marketing/promotional collateral and other marketing and sales engagement tools as well as website updates, social media and on property materials.
- Assist and execute media campaigns and advertising creatives including working closely Media Agencies and Internal stakeholders (Brand and Advertising, eCommerce, Social Media) to provide clear and concise briefs with timely execution
- Assist, execute and track performance of campaigns & tactical initiatives, including collation of results from stakeholders, research & other data sources to provide an accurate summary of post report at the end of a marketing campaign
- Monitor and assist in the management of accruals and other administrative matters, including contracts for Co-Op Events and raising payment for invoices
- Good understanding of compliance and working within regulations
- Degree in Business or Marketing fields minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, including advertising and promotions and events management
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- Mature, independent, results oriented creative thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of end-to-end campaign management
- Effective execution of large and small scale events
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong executional, time-management and prioritization skills, with strong attention to details
- Pro-active, comfortable working in a fast paced environment under pressure and able to multi-task
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident and flexible to work with various stakeholders in a matrix organization with the ability to appreciate each business unit's varied objectives, target audience and required support
- Good interpersonal skills, competent in verbal and written skills for both English and Mandarin.