Executive, Membership & Welfare X2
- Conceptualize, plan & execute social events.
- Provide Membership Services function.
- Administrative duties.
- Prepare reports for meetings.
- Manage ad-hoc projects.
- Working location: Chinatown
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday: 9am to 12.30pm
- Diploma or Degree qualification
- Proficient in MS Office i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Entry-level candidates, or candidates with relevant working experience are welcome to apply.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Work independently as well as a good team player.
- Meticulous and resourceful.
- Singaporean only.
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd