PacificLight Power Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 31-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Planning and implementing digital marketing strategy with key objectives for future OEM (Open Electricity Market).
- Ensure marketing strategies, plans and processes are executed in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with established operational guidelines and to meet retail requirements.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including website, digital content marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing for promotional activities and display advertising.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring: stay abreast of the latest industry news, trends and innovations (monitor websites and social media platform) and provide regular updates to the Retail team to ensure effectiveness and improvement / monitor closely what competitors are doing, which promotions, contents or initiatives are trending in online platforms.
- Provide digital marketing analysis and manage CRM to analyse performance, to provide customer insights and to ensure meaningful cross-channel communications.
- User expert of website & webportal, and subsequent upgrades and enhancements to these systems.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Assist in developing customer loyalty programs; consists of sourcing for partnerships, redemption strategies and work with inter-department on building IT system capability.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital and web marketing platform, an eye for graphic design, and a strong technical knowledge in current digital and web development technologies.
- Possess good service attitude, able to work well with fellow colleagues and market participants.
- Excellent spoken / written skills in English and Chinese.
- Demonstrated experience in consumers and digital marketing.
- Organized, detail oriented and deadline sensitive.
- Familiar with the use of web concepts and technologies such as Flash, webpage design, SEO, SEM and analytics will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Degree or above.
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in relevant experience. Ideally worked in the media, digital marketing, consumer services or B2C industries. .
- 5-day work week.
PacificLight Power Pte Ltd