Executive/Manager IT Applications (Internet Systems) @ Changi - Up to $6,500
• 6 months contract (convertible to perm)
• Changi Business Park
• Monday to Friday (8:45am – 6pm)
• Up to $6,500
- Responsible for IT infrastructure stability and performance.
- Engaged in the project requirements gathering process and assist to liaise with vendors and business users.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by assisting to accomplish new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Deployment of fixes and enhancements to the systems to resolve reported issues or enhance user experience.
- Actively involved in the scheduling and deployments of patches into UAT environment, regular maintenance, preparing a work flow sequence, subject matter, programming language, logic and etc
- Develops scripts when needed and maintains applications and databases.
- Prepares user manual, operations documentations and conduct user training.
- Generates monthly exchange reports and ad-hoc reports.
- Provide mentorship to subordinates and support helpdesk to maintain high level of service satisfactory for incidents and service request.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops when required.
- Liaise with Client Services and Finance for MAS & SGX regulatory reporting information that extracting from various system.
- Generate daily compliance monitoring reports.
- Contract (6 months)
- Covertible to permanent (depending on performance and headcount availability)
- Changi Business Park
- Monday to Friday (8:45am – 6pm)
- Up to $6,500
- Min Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant certificates in Information Technology
- Experience in project management/Application management
- Oracle database, MS SQL database, SQL query experience
- Experience in programming languages such as HTML, JSP, ASP.NET, C++ will be added advantage
- MS Reporting services, Crystal Reports experience
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd