Executive/ Manager, Facilities Planning/ Management (Public Healthcare/ Campus Development)
- Part of the commissioning secretariat team to oversee and manage major development projects
- Engage and work closely with various stakeholders
- Plan, develop and deliver these projects within the timeline and budget.
- Oversee the facilities management operations of the clinics
- Oversee the planning and monitoring of the Master schedule for all Preventive and Corrective maintenance
- Oversee and manage integrated facilities management (IFM) vendor to ensure good housekeeping and facilities upkeep of all clinics.
- Oversee workplace, health and safety.
- Responsible for budget planning, outsourcing, tendering and awarding of contracts, as well as creating, monitoring and delivering on KPIs.
- Manage, develop, plan and execute all approved CAPEX and OPEX budget
- Manage bio-medical devices maintenance and service contracts
- Manage all repair and facility maintenance projects and co-ordinate all regular servicing, repairs and site building/ground breakdown on emergency basis.
- Ensure that facilities management and security pass ISO and OHSAS certification
- Degree in Architecture/ Estate Management/ Facility Management/ Building/ Engineering in related field experience.
- Min 3 years of experience will be considered for Executive level
- At least 8 years of Managerial role in Project Management or Building and facilities management, preferably in the healthcare
- Experience in campus planning of healthcare (hospitals / polyclinics) will be highly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of building regulations and property maintenance standards.
- ISO and OHSAS experience preferred.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd