Executive, Mall Operations
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Feb-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Daily Mall common area pre-opening checks.
- Assist in coordinating, and conducting inspections with service providers on daily routine work, outstanding defects and rectification works.
- Assist in managing all contracts for service providers and ensure that all contracts are performed as specified and trade like quality.
- Assist in ensuring the building services and common facilities are kept in excellent condition.
- Provide appropriate support for the monthly, quarterly, and annual management and ad-hoc reports.
- Coordinate the procedures and fit-out of the premises leased to retailers.
- Arrange with retailers for handing/taking over of the premises to/from retailers.
- Coordinate all tenancy fit-out and reinstatement activities with retailers, retailers’ consultants/contractors, service providers and Mall Management.
- Assist to collect as-built drawings, insurance certificates, fit-out deposits, and other fees in relation to fit-out work from retailers.
- Managing of asset enhancement projects.
- Liaise with tenants on the regular servicing reports and repair works.
- Any other duties assigned by Manager and Associate Director, Mall Operations.
- Degree / Diploma in Building, Facilities, Engineering and Estate Management.
- Minimum 2 years of shopping centre operations working experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to achieve excellent relationships with Team Members, tenants and service providers.
- Possess initiative and a positive working attitude.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Able to work rotating shift (8am-5pm/2pm-11pm), weekends and public holidays.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.